Full Baths: 2
1/2 Baths: 1
|$407 - $1,632/night|
Welcome to Rancho Del Mar!
From the moment you walk through the front door of this premier home, you’ll be wowed by impressive ocean views framed by floor-to-ceiling windows! The indoor living area flows through French doors to the spacious, ocean-facing deck, ideal for outdoor dining and appreciating the lovely sunsets. This beautifully maintained single-story, 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home provides the ultimate in family-friendly convenience and comfort.
- Rancho del Mar sleeps up to 11 guests.
- The Primary Bedroom features a pillow-topped king-sized bed and stunning ocean views.
- The private second master suite has a king-sized bed with a minibar and half bath.
- The youngest guests will love their own nautical-themed retreat: a playroom with foldout futon, flat-screen TV and DVD player, and adjoining bunk room with twin bunk beds.
- A cozy fourth guest room features a twin-over-double bunk bed and desk workstation (if you must).
Kitchen, dining, and living areas:
- A bright, airy design provides ample space for enjoying one other’s company or finding a spot where you can relax apart from the group.
- With granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, the exceptionally well-supplied kitchen delights even the most gourmet chefs.
- Enjoy unhurried meals and lively conversation around the spacious custom-built dining table.
- The dining and kitchen areas open to a tastefully decorated living room highlighted by a stacked stone fireplace and custom-milled fir mantel.
- Build a crackling fire, then sink into the comfortable wraparound sofa while losing yourself in a novel or watching your favorite movie or sports channel on the cable-equipped, flat-screen HD TV and Blu-ray DVD player.
- You can also stream music or connect to the Bose surround sound system with your own device with free WiFi.
- An outdoor hot/cold shower provides easy cleanup after a day at the beach, the covered barbecue area ensures the chef stays dry, and the fire pit on the deck keeps guests toasty even with a chill in the air.
- In-floor heat warms your toes, and dimmer-switched custom lighting creates a relaxed ambiance throughout.
- A convenient red wagon totes boogie boards, sand toys, and chairs to the beach by day and marshmallow sticks for s’mores and stargazing by a roaring bonfire after dark.
- The house renovations included extra thick gypcrete, sound-proofing for windows, and special insulation. It’s also got a 50-foot setback, fence, and mature landscaping. All of this help to offset highway noise, as does a happy family or group of friends enjoying time together at the coast!
- Just 90 seconds away, a secluded coastline beckons you to explore tide pools teeming with sea creatures, visit the caves and waterfall at Hug Point, and walk through the arch at low tide.
- When you are ready to venture further, nearby Cannon Beach offers a plethora of swanky restaurants, fine art galleries, shops, and the famed Haystack Rock.
- For adventure seekers, Ecola and Oswald West State Parks, Short Sands Beach, horseback riding, crabbing, clam digging, and fishing are all just a short drive away.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please be aware that there is little cell service in the area.
All guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
This home comes with a pack n’ play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed
Bedroom 2 / King bed
Bedroom 3 / 2x bunk beds
Bedroom 4 / Twin over double bunk bed
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
There is nothing more important to us at than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We’ve enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce it. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
Proximity & Views
Bed & Bath
Bedroom #11 Bunk
Bedroom #21 King
Bedroom #31 King
Bedroom #41 Bunk
Full Bath #2Shower
$407 - $1,632/night
Use the calendar below to request availability & view rates. Can't find the dates you need? Contact Us and we'll find properties for you!
Mammoth Sierra Townhomes #32 -
Pelican | Stunning Beach Getaway w/ Pool & Outdoor Kitchen -
Critter Cove - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 10 -