5,995 sq ft
Full Baths: 5
|$350 - $8,811/night
Welcome to De Luz!
The beauty of this chateau rivals that of the surrounding scenery. Guests will enjoy the property’s unique features, including a full wine cellar, orange orchard, hiking trails, and even a sprawling private lake. In the backyard, guests can take in gorgeous views as they lounge poolside, walk through the rose garden, or relax in the hot tub. The home’s interiors are just as lovely with hardwood floors, high ceilings, and plush furnishings. After a day of wine tasting at the vineyards, grill up some BBQ in the balcony’s summer kitchen and enjoy s’mores around the outdoor stone fireplace as the sun sets over rolling hills.
Nearby Attractions: Cavallini Family Vineyard Estate, Dolce Paradiso Resort, and Spa, Wine Country Pigeon Race, Wilson Creek Winery, Lake Skinner Park, Doffo Winery, Peltzer Farms, Old Town Temecula (30 min drive), California Dreamin’ Balloon Adventures (Hot Air Balloon).
Only a short drive from Los Angeles and San Diego, Temecula is a charming town with lots of character. Known for its upscale wineries and extensive vineyards, Temecula offers plenty of unique opportunities for those who appreciate the art of the grape and delicious food. Not a fan of wine? Worry not, this town has plenty of other attractions such as golf, hot air ballooning, farmers markets, and shopping. At the heart of Temecula lies Old Town, where visitors can take a step back in time as they meander through wooden boardwalks lined with western-inspired buildings.
Experience Temecula in Style.
All guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Pool heat is available for an additional fee and needs to be requested before your stay.
- Please note that due to its secluded location, cell reception and wifi are limited at our home.
- Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own.
- Pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home withoutapproval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- ATVs and dirt bikes are not allowed on the property.
- Absolutely no exterior amplified music or there will be a $500 fine
- Please note: The pool and hot tub cannot be heated at the same time. More information will be provided in the guest manual upon your arrival.
- The built-in BBQ island area is under construction and not accessible for guest use. We have added a standalone barbecue for guests to use.
- Due to the remote location of our properties guests may experience unannounced power outages.
- Wedding Ceremonies are not allowed at this home.
- No events are authorized. This includes rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, birthday parties, and any type of social event.
Can accommodate up to 13 cars on site. No Garage
This home comes with a pack n’ play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
The bedroom/bathroom configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1/ King with en suite bathroom
Bedroom 2/ King
Bedroom 3/ Queen
Bedroom 4/ Queen
Bedroom 5/ Queen
Bonus Room – Bunk room (Main House Downstairs) / 3 bunk beds & two trundle beds with en suite bathroom
Bedroom 6 (Casita) / King with en suite bathroom + sleeper sofa (queen size)
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Main House – Main Level has 2 full hallway baths
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We’ve enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
STR Permit No.; RVC-419
Bed & Bath
Bedroom #11 King
Bedroom #21 Queen
Bedroom #31 Queen
Bedroom #41 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Bedroom #51 King
Bedroom #61 Queen
Bedroom #71 Twin Roll-Away, 1 Bunk
Full Bath #2Shower
Full Bath #3Shower
Full Bath #4Shower
Full Bath #5Shower
$350 - $8,811/night
Use the calendar below to request availability & view rates. Can't find the dates you need? Contact Us and we'll find properties for you!
Kona Mansions#229 -
Kona Coast Resort at Keauhou Gardens 8204 -
Sandcastles & Sunshine at Towering Palms of Wilton Manors -