Full Baths: 3
1/2 Baths: 1
|$499 - $2,987/night
Welcome to Bear Bridge!
This scenic fun-filled 2.5 acre Temecula Wine Country Estate is perfectly situated close to town while only a few minutes from all major wineries. Crown molding, 10ft ceilings, Travertine tile, hand detailed woodwork, wine bars, picture windows, luxury bathrooms, walk-in closets in all bedrooms, multiple fireplaces and a deluxe open kitchen all highlight this classy and entertaining home. The entire secluded property offers you privacy and the choice of unique and traditional activities along with amenities that will easily help all to relax. Enjoy the covered full patio with TV that points you towards the majestic views of the Palomar Mountains and Observatory 50 miles out. Right from the patio create a group competition on the lighted nine hole mini-golf course, or just practice your stroke using the pro putting green on the other side of the custom redwood bridge. The large bear and baby bears wood carvings around the golf course are originals from Montana. The avid golfers can try the various installed chipping mats and shoot for the green that sits below the 60ft tall eucalyptus trees (swing attached) on the east end of the property. A regulation horseshoe game is towards the four-stall horse stable that was used along with the residence for the filming of a Christmas story Netflix film featuring a talking horse! Corn-hole and darts round out the outdoor fun and games. If that isn’t enough play take it inside to the pool table, backgammon game, dance around the record player or play the guitar. The sun sets over the vineyard that is just beyond the Olive tree and Italian pine-lined front driveway. That may be your sign to indulge with a soothing soak in the large above-ground hot tub that rests in the wine garden next to the putting green. Or choose to sit around the fire pit with wine glass in hand to share your stories of the day and take in the awesome open space view. In the morning don’t be surprised by the Hot Air Balloons in the sky, one may even land close by! This is true California wine country lifestyle!
Nearby Attractions: Briar Rose Winery (walking distance), Wilson Creek Winery, South Coast Winery, Calloway Winery, Doffo Winery, Old Towne Temecula, Old Temecula Community Theatre, The Restaurant at Ponte, Pechanga Casino, The Legends & Redhawk Golf Courses, Hot Air Balloon Flights, Horseback riding.
There’s a lot to see in this town and even more to drink. Our suggestion? A tour at one of the local wineries so you and your group can sample a diverse range of local flavors. For something less intoxicating but equally fun, visitors can berry-pick at local farms and taste the fruits of their labor. Hot air-ballooning is a stunning way to see the rolling hills of Southern California wine country from every angle and is one of Temecula’s most sought-after attractions.
All guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without our approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.- Absolutely no exterior amplified music or there will be a $500 fine
- The under kitchen counter Microwave is inoperable. Use countertop unit provided.
- For safety do not use the fireplace located between the Pool Table Room and Living Room – this is for decoration only. Evidence of usage will result in a fine. The gas fireplace in the Family room is ok for use.
- All automatic golf course lights and front yard landscape lighting are set for approximately dusk to 10 PM.
- No campfires are allowed on property under penalty of fines.
- Guests to use extreme caution when using all offered games, especially golf, darts & horseshoes. Direct any golf shots towards the target green only! Video evidence otherwise will result in fines. Any damages to be paid by guests.
- Side street to the property is a paved one-way street with blind hills. Use caution and yield to other vehicles if necessary.
- Please be aware of coyotes in the area.
- The picture windows in the dining room area are to remain closed and locked as the screens have been removed for optimal views. Large sliding doors are there for any needed ventilation.
- Due to the remote location of our properties guests may experience unannounced power outages.
- Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions are not allowed at this home.
Parking up to 8-10 cars.
This home comes with a pack n’ play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed with En-suite
Bedroom 2 / Bunk bed
Bedroom 3 / Queen bed with En-suite
Bedroom 4 / King bed w/ En-suite
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We’ve enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
Bed & Bath
Bedroom #11 Double
Bedroom #21 Queen
Bedroom #31 King
Bedroom #41 King
Full Bath #2Shower
Full Bath #3Shower
$499 - $2,987/night
Use the calendar below to request availability & view rates. Can't find the dates you need? Contact Us and we'll find properties for you!
Smoky Mountain Getaway -
Points West -