939 sq ft
Full Baths: 2
|$223 - $1,482/night|
One Ski Hill Place – 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath – Ski-In/Ski –Out – Sleeps 6.
This incredible 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury resort property can sleep up to 6 people and comes with the finest amenities. The kitchen, dining room and living area are set in a comfortable, open layout so your group can easily converse while sitting in different areas of the common living space. You can take in the gorgeous views as you look east across the stunning Continental Divide from the balcony located right off of the living room.
LOCATION – The name says it all, One Ski Hill Place. This incredible slopeside all-season resort allows you to experience everything Breckenridge has to offer year round. Set at the base of Peak 8, these luxurious condominiums are steps from the Gondola to get you to the slopes or right into town. One Ski Hill Place is the perfect location, right at the base of Peak 8.
UNIT AMENITIES – The entire condo is beautifully appointed with high-end amenities and details. The kitchen has granite countertops with all stainless steel Bosch appliances. It has a 3 stool counter and a formal dining area which can seat up to 6. The living room has a sleeper sofa, gas fireplace as well as a wall-mounted flat screen TV, smart Blu-ray player, Xbox gaming system, high speed internet, stereo iPod/iPhone dock with a CD player, USB and radio capabilities and in-room safe.
RESORT AMENITIES – At One Ski Hill Place you can lounge in the lobby which features a large, three-sided fireplace or relax in the grand piano living room while looking out onto the ski slopes. The outdoor plaza seats up to 300 guests with a heated deck and fireplace. The aquatics center features an adult pool, a kids’ pool with a gradual sloping entry, an outdoor hot tub with a fire pit, a sauna and a steam room. After a day on the slopes, roll a few games at the two-lane bowling alley or visit the Rejuvenation Center for a soothing massage. Additional comforts include a fitness center, two movie lounges, a game room, heated underground parking (with free valet service), and the best on-mountain après-ski spot in Breckenridge – the T-Bar. If you choose to dine at the resort, The Living Room restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The resort also features a free shuttle that will take you anywhere in town where you will find dining, shopping and nightlife. You can also access the BreckConnect gondola, which transports you to Peak 7 or directly into town.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / 939 s.f./ 3rd Floor
• Sleeps up to 6 – 1 King, 1 Full Bed & 1 Full Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Arapahoe National Forest
• One Ski Hill Place – Peak 8
o Location to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Ski-in/ski-out
o Main St – 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 9 people (6 – Dining Area Table, 3 – Kitchen Island Bar)
• Living Room – Gas Fireplace, Flat Screen TV with Blu-ray player, Xbox Gaming System & Sleeper Sofa
• Balcony with Views
• Private Laundry – Stackable Washer & Dryer Located within Unit
• Air Conditioning
• One Ski Hill Resort Amenities – Theater Room, Bowling Alley, Game Room, Fitness Area, Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Concierge, Restaurants, Ski School, Ski Lockers & Ski Valet, Meeting Rooms, Business Center & Resort Shuttle Service
• Heated Parking Garage & Complimentary Valet Parking
Master Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-Size Bed
• Flat Screen TV with Blu-ray Player
• Private Bath with Bathtub, Walk-In Shower & 2 Sinks
Second Bedroom (Main Level):
• Full-Size Bed
• Flat screen TV
• Shared Bath with Walk-In Shower & 1 Sink
• Parking – Heated underground parking garage with 1 space available – additional spaces based on availability
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
Proximity & Views
Bed & Bath
Bedroom 11 King
Bedroom 21 Full
$223 - $1,482/night
Use the calendar below to request availability & view rates. Can't find the dates you need? Contact Us and we'll find properties for you!
Aspen Ridge -