4,600 sq ft
Full Baths: 5
1/2 Baths: 1
|$582 - $1,662/night|
6 Bedroom 5 Full 1 Half Bath Home – sleeps up to 16
— Gorgeous views from several private balconies, one with a hammock!
— Private two car garage
— Sleeps up to 16 people
— Built for entertaining large groups and families
Multiple living areas, game room, high ceilings on all levels, and great views of the Continental Divide. High end kitchen with built-in breakfast nook. Easy access to cross country skiing, golf, hiking trails, and countless other recreational activities!
This home is perfect for a large group or family to enjoy everything Keystone has to offer and more. Only a short drive to the slopes, this home provides seclusion along with convenience. The lower level of the home features a living room with a flatscreen TV that's perfect for a family movie night after a day on the slopes. There are two guest bedrooms on the lower level, one featuring two queen sized beds and the other featuring another queen sized bed with it's own kitchenette and small living area. There are two bathrooms on the lower level.
On the second level, you'll find the beautiful kitchen and two dining areas. The main dining table can seat up to 8 people while the second dining table can seat up to 5. There is also a breakfast bar which can seat up to 2 people for easy morning meals. There is also a laundry room with a washer and dryer for your convenience. The living room features a gas fireplace and a flat screen TV.
Up the stairs you will find the master bedroom which features a King sized bed, ensuite bathroom, and sizeable closet. There is also a private patio off of this bedroom. On the top level of the home are the last two bedrooms, which both feature queen sized beds and their own ensuite bathrooms.
Comfort and convenience meet elegance in this beautiful single family home, relax in style here during your next family vacation.
What to be aware of
- There are several stairs in this home.
- There is no access to a pool or spa at this property.
- There is limited parking at this property. There are 2 spots in the garage and the driveway is free for parking, but there is no street parking allowed. Any overflow cars will have to park at the Keystone Conference Center.
What You'll Love
- This homey spacious home has several living areas and an abundance of sleeping space, so it's perfect for large groups or multiple families wanting a mountain retreat.
- High end kitchen for the seasoned cook.
- Easy access to cross country skiing, hiking trails, golf, and many more recreational activities.
Bed & Bath
Bedroom 11 King
Bedroom 21 Queen
Bedroom 31 King
Bedroom 41 King, 1 Full Sleeper Sofa
Bedroom 51 Twin, 1 Twin
Bedroom 61 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Full Sleeper Sofa
$582 - $1,662/night
Use the calendar below to request availability & view rates. Can't find the dates you need? Contact Us and we'll find properties for you!
Lion Square - East 101 -
St James Place 4BR -