Full Baths: 3
1/2 Baths: 1
|$482 - $1,927/night|
Welcome to Ellis Peak!
With unbeatable lake views, you’ll love sitting on the front porch and reading a book or chatting with friends under the pines. Natural light, a warm color palette, and plush furniture provide an inviting space after a day on the lake. With an airy living area, lake-facing deck, and fully equipped kitchen, this house has plenty of space for your group to comfortably spread out. Experience why “West Shore is the Best Shore”!
Situated in the snowy Sierra Nevada Mountain range straddling the border between California and Nevada, Lake Tahoe offers stunning panoramic scenery and year-round adventure. Visitors flock here especially to ski and snowboard on dramatic slopes that seem to fall into the abyss of the lake’s cobalt blue water. Whether you’re looking for a day in the mountains or a booze cruise on the lake, you can have it all in Tahoe.
Nearby Attractions: McKinney Rubicon beach, Meeks Bay Marina and Beach, Rubicon Trail (Hiking and Biking), Palisades Tahoe, Alpine Meadows Ski Area, Eagle Falls Trail (Hiking), Lighthouse Spa, Inspiration Point Vista (Lookout Point).
Experience Lake Tahoe.
All guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please be mindful that bears and other wildlife are active in this area and appropriate caution should be taken.
- You will need a 4WD to access this home during the winter months.
- The driveway is very steep and can be quite slippery during the winter months, please exercise caution when walking up.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Due to extreme wildfire risk, any type of outdoor wood burning fireplaces, fire pits, or charcoal grills are strictly prohibited. Violations will result in fines starting at $5,000 per Lake Tahoe short term rental regulations.
- Please note that during the winter months, outdoor furniture is unavailable
- This home does not have AC.
- This home has a max overnight occupancy of 10 guests and a max daytime occupancy of 15 guests.
Please view the Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer here: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:c1fb5ca4-80f6-4904-8387-2c49b9c2951d
On-street parking is prohibited.
Primary Bedroom / King bed
Bedroom 2 / Two twin beds
Bedroom 3 / King bed
Bedroom 4 / Twin bunk bed
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We’ve enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
Bed & Bath
Bedroom #11 Queen
Bedroom #21 Twin
Bedroom #31 Bunk
Bedroom #41 King
Full Bath #2Shower
Full Bath #3Shower
$482 - $1,927/night
Use the calendar below to request availability & view rates. Can't find the dates you need? Contact Us and we'll find properties for you!
1494-Living Log Cabin -
Highlands Townhome #17 -